Friday, June 17, 2011

Pattern Tester

I can't say too much, but due to making email contact with a designer I admire I have been asked to test one of her patterns.
Of course I feel quite honoured, nervous, but excited at the same time.
Fabric shopping tomorrow and then into it, with any questions being emailed to her, and my comments, postive and negative, and observations recorded as part of the process.
I am certain my sewing group will also help me out if I get stuck.
Will keep you posted on the process and progress and will definitely load some pictures once finished and I am allowed to do so.

2 comments:

  1. That's brilliant!!! Can't wait to see it! Wonder what fabric you're using. And what colour. Will be watching closely for pics. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there. There is no e-mail on your profile so will try this way. Thanks for your comment on my blog today. I will be back to see the project you are working on : )

    ReplyDelete